Life has taken me to four countries in six weeks. That’s seven airports in two continents. Four time zones and two climates. The trips have not been without their hiccups. Like when I rented a car in the US with GPS, entered the wrong hotel address and drove into the belly-button of the American midwest. I was 20 miles off course before I realized the oversight; and by then, all I could see was corn and truckers. But no threat of missing my transfer, of facing power-tripping immigraton officer or of being crushed by my kabayans scrambling for their balikbayan boxes can compare to the scare I faced when I got home: getting caught between a hoard of sugar-fuelled children in Halloween costumes and a giant bag of candy. I swear I saw a rabid three-year old in butterfly wings.
- So, Duterte and Trump had a chat. In parseltongue ... twitter.com/time/status/80… | 1 week ago
- Chikkahan ng mga ASP National Presidents! Ang sexy namin -- kapag in-average. #brunch #advocateshavingfun https://t.co/Voltdz1kEs | 1 week ago
- Hinding-hindi. https://t.co/fEH75V45lX | 2 weeks ago
- Marcos burial. Trump win. Brexit. Duterte win. Looks like Slytherin is winning the house cup in 2016. | 3 weeks ago
- 35 years after a brown belt, I am teaching my daughter basic eskrima. My finger are swollen. Methinks arnis gave me… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… | 4 weeks ago
Our Family Genealogy
Philippine Genealogical Society
Autism Society Philippines
Advocating for an A-OK Philippines
Lolo Ko Guapo
Pa-pogian ng mga lalaking makasaysayan
Power to the Clowder
What midnight conversations between six cats are probably like, as imagined by the powers they plot to overthrow some day.